We are very grateful to Eva Amat, of Madrid, who volunteered to translate the stories and poems contained in our publication The Sky Is a Nest of Swallows (available on Amazon with all proceeds going to AWWP.)
Eva has translated the following ten pieces:
- A Garden Full of Flowers by Sana S.
- Afghanistan, a Dream by Meena Y.
- Always a Hand to Wipe away the Tears by Meena Z.
- And Nothing Less by Meena Y.
- The Burqa by Meena Y.
- Have We Forgotten? by Meena Y.
- My First Namaz by Meena Y.
- Read My Poems on the Reddish Stream of My Blood by Emaan
- Sky Is the Nest of Swallows by Zainab
- Under Burqa by Seeta