AWWP is a volunteer-based organization and there are many ways to help:
- Comment on the women’s work on this site. Many are writing in secret and have to go to great lengths to get their poems, essays and stories to us. They do read and appreciate the feedback.
- Make a monthly donation of any size to support the project and its efforts to widen the impact of these women’s voices.
- Host a Living Room Fundraiser, which involves sharing these women’s stories with a group of friends, and speaking to someone on the AWWP team via Skype or speakerphone. Our team can help you set up this memorable event.
- Sign up for our monthly newsletter, “like” us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter.
- Organize or support an AWWP Presents dramatic reading of these women’s work in your community. Our team can help with this.
- Blog about the women’s writing. Then send us an email to let us know.
Our Afghan women writers need your support. Thank you!